Food coma...is a great thing!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Good morning folks! I just recovered from a great nights sleep. Christmas dinner came out splendid. And I ate like a horse.

PC250098.jpg

A couple nice rib eyes and big crab legs.

PC250105.jpg

Some crab stuffed portabellos.

PC250108.jpg

Steaks done and resting. Did these on the BlackStone.

PC250109.jpg

Shrooms are done. Legs are in the oven.

PC250111.jpg

Plated up! Had butter with lemon for dipping the legs.
Finished the meal with homemade chocolate pudding. Ann makes it very rich!

After things were cleaned up. I opened my new toy.

PC250104.jpg

I'm going to use the heck out of this!

Great meal Steve. Not much I can think of that would be better. Congrats on the new toy too.

Congrats on the slicer and keeping nonessential Vegetables off your plate!...JJ

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Steve very well done that would probably get me a good night sleep. I forgot to get mushrooms.
Richie

Somebody is eating good in the neighborhood!! That's one insanely good looking meal right there buddy. Kudos to you for a great meal but where is a pic of Ann's pudding??

Robert

Superb looking plate. And like Jimmy said....glad to see that non-essential veggies were not present. Liking the new toy also.
Jim

Heck of a great looking meal Steve! And a nice slicer!

Ryan

Somebody is eating good in the neighborhood!! That's one insanely good looking meal right there buddy. Kudos to you for a great meal but where is a pic of Ann's pudding??

Robert
Thanks Robert! No pictures of the pudding. Sorry.

Superb looking plate. And like Jimmy said....glad to see that non-essential veggies were not present. Liking the new toy also.
Jim
Thanks Jim!

MMMM!!! Stuffed mushrooms!! I do believe I could eat my weight of those! Nice meal Steve!!

Thank you!

That's a Christmas dinner fit for a king Steve, beautiful piece of work, Like! Grats on the new toy, they are really wonderful to have when you need them. RAY

Fantastic looking meal Steve!
I can’t think of a better combo!
Your gonna be in hog heaven with your new slicer!!
Al

Fantastic looking meal Steve!
I can’t think of a better combo!
Your gonna be in hog heaven with your new slicer!!
Al
Thanks Al! I just used the new slicer to cut up some meat for jerky. This thing is great! A huge upgrade from my old one.

Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky