That was tasty!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry Steve , those are the BEST mushroom's you have made lately ( cause I don't like crab lol )

That sounds like a good filler for the mushroom's
And the steak looks perfect on this side of the glass.

David

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Sorry Steve , those are the BEST mushroom's you have made lately ( cause I don't like crab lol )

That sounds like a good filler for the mushroom's
And the steak looks perfect on this side of the glass.

David
Thanks David!

Wow Steve, that is one beautiful looking plate right there. The steaks look fantastic but those mushrooms are screaming my name. Very nice my friend and congrats on a well deserved ride.

Robert

You jabbed me pretty good with those shrooms, then laid me out with a nasty left hook with those steaks! Awesome meal!

That is a great looking meal! I love mushrooms like that but my wife won’t touch them so we never have them. I may have to do one soon!

Wow Steve, that is one beautiful looking plate right there. The steaks look fantastic but those mushrooms are screaming my name. Very nice my friend and congrats on a well deserved ride.

Robert
Thanks Robert!

Great looking meal Steve, those strips look juicy!

Dave.
Thank you Dave!

You jabbed me pretty good with those shrooms, then laid me out with a nasty left hook with those steaks! Awesome meal!
Lol! Thanks!

That is a great looking meal! I love mushrooms like that but my wife won’t touch them so we never have them. I may have to do one soon!
Thank you!

Steve, I eat all variety of plants and animals...but just can't get into fungi. But I gotta' tell you, those mushrooms are looking awfully good. And the steaks look perfect as well. Did you only use salt? The juices look incredible.

Steaks look awesome and those mushrooms are going on the list!
Thanks Brian!

Steve, I eat all variety of plants and animals...but just can't get into fungi. But I gotta' tell you, those mushrooms are looking awfully good. And the steaks look perfect as well. Did you only use salt? The juices look incredible.
Thank you! On the steaks I added pepper to them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky