Foggy northwest sirloin tip roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timberjet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
Waitsburg Washington
I am doing an herb crusted garlic stuffed tip roast today. Will keep updates flowing and q-view if i can figure out this taptalk stuff.
syqy3umy.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Ok getting the camera on the phone straightened out. Sorry for the poor pictures but I am working on it. That puppy is on there getting kettled up at 225 on the performer over cherry for now. I will switch to hickory at some point as I am out of cherry dang it. the herb crust is sea salt, cracked peppercorn, Weber chicago steak seasoning, rosemary, and jeffs rub for good measure. I stabbed her every two inches and inserted garlic in each slit. Planning on taking it to 138 and then foil for a while to 140 145 or so. This was about a five pounder. I weighed it before the rub yesterday so it lost some blood due to osmosis. I get my beef off the whole free range hereford from here in the area.

There were a few more pictures of the reverse sear and final product but taptalk didn't come through for me so will try it again next time unless I have them on my phone. will check. thanks for looking and it turned out awesome. most of it will be Philly cheese steak sliders for the game on sunday.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky