Florida BBQ Association State Championship Sept. 25th. Grant, FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bcfishman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 2, 2008
Brevard County FL
I don't know if anyone on here is going to be competing, but if so, let me know. I am planning on attending, but just as a spectator.

The website is grantbbqfest.com.

The winners name goes into a drawing for a chance to compete at the Jack Daniels Invitational.

It is from 10AM to 8PM.

If you're not competing but planning on going, post it on here.

Here's to good weather this weekend.

icon_cool.gif

Now this could be fun. I could drop the wife off at the grand daughters and make a run at it myself. No she'll wants to go to this thing too. Heck we are fat kids and we tracel to eat now.I didn't know about this competition but I'll give you a PM Nick if I we to go. Our daughter lives down in Vero.

Sounds good. Heard a few promos for it on the radio yesterday. Supposed to be a cool zone for kids (small water activities I assume) arts/crafts section, live music all day, and hopefully more TBS than you can shake a stick at. Hopefully there's no meat boilers. I think I would have to do a citizen's arrest and wait for the authorities to arrive.

We'll see what the weather does... Says supposed to potentially rain off an on all day.

Still planning on heading that way around 10AM or so.

Did anyone make it to this event? How was it? Any pictures? I sure would have loved to have been there! I hope fun was had by all.... along with great BBQ!!!!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky