first try on summer sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Also....thanks to all you guys here. I dont post very much, but i do quite a bit of meat processing and use this site for reference all the time. Tons of knowledge here. I have fished with eman a couple times. He's the guy that told me about this forum. Is there a way to "tag" him?

Letting them air dry for a lil bit in this southeast texas christmas eve weather. Bout 70 degrees here

Nah guys, the smaller numbers in the pic are the smokehouse temp and the IT of the sausage

They came out darn good. I will use fermento or ECA next time tho. These didnt have that sour tast i hoped for. Very good still tho.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky