First Time Smoking! w/ QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking Q, welcome to the insanity. Really you are going to have so much fun with that smoker, my wife says that I am obssesed & I think she may be right. have fun & keep the Q's coming.

Great looking smokes! I just got a 30"MES and tried it out for the first time last night. Did me some drunken CSR's. I need to practice a little on that one. Question, how did you get your fattie and chicken to brown like that? I have been told that in order to get a crisp outside like that you need to put it in the broiler or grill for a few minutes at the end. Is that what you did?

Wow, those look great! I have never made a fatty, in fact, I had never even heard of such a thing. However, I am now very excited to make one. My arteries are getting hard just thinking about it. Thanks for the walk through, and the pics are great help!

Congrtas on a great smoke, and thanks for sharing the Q View too. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky