First Time Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trcheese

Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
Western NY
Good morning everyone,
My name is Tom, and I'm from Western New York.
After years of taking meat to a friend, and experimenting a little on my gas grill, indecided to get my own smoker. Started of small with a Masterbuilt Electric smoker, with plans on getting to know the basics. Maybe someday graduate up to a bigger smoker. My buddy told me this was the place to learn, so here I am. All ready I have found some great recipie ideas, and techniques. So I guess I have to start out with saying hello and thanks.

Oh yes! Very familiar with thw West Rochester area. Went to college and have worked with a few people from, Greece. Gates, Chilli, Churchvile, etc... Also we spend some time plying the waters of Lake Ontario, and the Genesse.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky