• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First Time Smoker

trcheese

Joined Sep 14, 2016
Good morning everyone,
My name is Tom, and I'm from Western New York.
After years of taking meat to a friend, and experimenting a little on my gas grill, indecided to get my own smoker. Started of small with a Masterbuilt Electric smoker, with plans on getting to know the basics. Maybe someday graduate up to a bigger smoker. My buddy told me this was the place to learn, so here I am. All ready I have found some great recipie ideas, and techniques. So I guess I have to start out with saying hello and thanks.

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Hello Tom, welcome to you.

You picked a great place to come to.

Have fun.

Ed

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Hi Tom!

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

trcheese

Joined Sep 14, 2016
Oh yes! Very familiar with thw West Rochester area. Went to college and have worked with a few people from, Greece. Gates, Chilli, Churchvile, etc... Also we spend some time plying the waters of Lake Ontario, and the Genesse.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.