First time out with our new rig.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Had an awesome time at Southshore RV camp located at Sodus Point NY. Nate, one of my kids, and Courtney, his girlfriend, dropped by to enjoy the afternoon. For the first time out. We had a really good time. Learned a lot. And have a few more things to do for our next camping trip. It was very peaceful here. We should have done this years ago.

20220910_092100.jpg

20220910_084820.jpg

20220910_092107.jpg

20220910_122001.jpg

Wow...I am envious Steve. I've wanted a nice RV my whole life as I love camping, just with better appointments than a tent and sleeping bag....which I did for years when I was first married. Tracy just can't get with the idea of a camper though. Maybe one day....

Robert

Very nice .
Thank you!

beautiful looking camper and an awesome looking spot to camp!!
Thanks! It was a great site.
Wow...I am envious Steve. I've wanted a nice RV my whole life as I love camping, just with better appointments than a tent and sleeping bag....which I did for years when I was first married. Tracy just can't get with the idea of a camper though. Maybe one day....

Robert
Thanks Robert! I'm sure one day you'll get one too.

Looks like fun Steve! Beautiful area and great your son and gf could come and visit as well the pup! Sometimes it's nice to just sit back, relax, and enjoy life!

On a side note...if you ever get put in the doghouse, you have a really nice one now!

Ryan

Reactions: ConrodM
Looks like fun Steve! Beautiful area and great your son and gf could come and visit as well the pup! Sometimes it's nice to just sit back, relax, and enjoy life!

On a side note...if you ever get put in the doghouse, you have a really nice one now!

Ryan
Haha! You're like the 5th person to tell me that! But. Hey. I've had worse time outs!!

Reactions: ConrodM
looks like a great time, Robert you can rent 1 and try it out for a weekend somewhere close to home, bet it wouldn’t be long till you have 1 lol.

Reactions: Steve H
looks like a great time, Robert you can rent 1 and try it out for a weekend somewhere close to home, bet it wouldn’t be long till you have 1 lol.
Yup. This is a great way to vacation. The initial overhead has a lot to be desired.

Glad you got it out to enjoy! Looks like you picked a great beautiful spot. My kind of day relaxing.

Looking at your pics almost, I say ALMOST, makes me want to get back into glamping. Looks like a great spot and fun times. The first few times out is always the learning phase. Can’t tell you the number of Walmart runs was made the first trip out.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky