• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First time bbqing

ivo3

Joined Jul 19, 2016
Hey guys,
I've been grilling for years already but I was scared of smoking meat. I cook out at least 3 times a week and being from south Texas I usually grill split chicken, fajitas, and beef ribs. You know Mexican style cook outs. Down here not many people smoke meat. I pretty much dont know any one that does. When I say south Texas I don't mean san Antonio or corpus, i mean border town with Mexico south Texas. So like i said it was something new for me and scary. I finally decided to buy a smoker and give it a try. And boy was every one impressed. Everyone loved it but like i said maybe it was just that it was something new to them. So i want to share a couple of pics with you guys so you can tell me what you think of my first time smoking meat.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
:welcome1: to the forum.

Glad to have you aboard!

That's some good looking Q your putting out there!

Al

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Looks like your first time was a big success!!! That's some good looking bbq. You're hooked now, so just sit back & enjoy the smoke.

Welcome to the forum.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.