First Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mussoms

Original poster
May 7, 2017
First post here.  After 28 years in the Army I'm retiring and selling our home.  Moving on from Virginia to an unknown location, maybe home to New Orleans.  For ease of move I'm looking to sell my pit to one day buy a new, bigger model.  I'm a true believer in Klose pits, having bought my first after returning from Iraq.  Looking forward to learning from all of you. Thanks, Mike.

welcome1.gif
to the forum and thanks for the service. Lot of great guys and gals on here with loads of info just for the asking. Take the time to read Initial Greeting on Home page.

Warren (HalfSmoked)

Welcome from SC. It's really good to have you here on this great site. Thank you for your service to our country.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky