First sourdough

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slavikborisov

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2021
Pennsylvania
Tried my first sourdough recipe today turned out pretty good as far as tastes goes lol gonna have to try other recipes to see the differences the techniques and ingredients make still a lot of learn

035099A9-9641-4CA3-AA1C-AEFA29D12C63.jpeg
C3A8F36C-46E6-4D87-8AF3-A4A95B6A5A54.jpeg
E007AEDC-6AF9-4DE7-A93F-B3BBCC4FBF31.jpeg

Looks good . I'm on about loaf 15 in the last month .
I think I'm getting close , but I'm still short cutting the whole process . Taste great though .
I baked one today . I wasn't getting a good score in the loaf , so I ran down to the shop and hacked this out with what I had laying around .
20231111_110855.jpg

Looks good . I'm on about loaf 15 in the last month .
I think I'm getting close , but I'm still short cutting the whole process . Taste great though .
I baked one today . I wasn't getting a good score in the loaf , so I ran down to the shop and hacked this out with what I had laying around .
View attachment 683012
I dont mean to sound Lame...lolol thats a nice slicer you made.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky