• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First smoked meatloaf

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
That's a gooood looking meatloaf.  Great color and really great smoke ring.  What kind of wood, what temp, how long?

Gary

lowerd98

Joined Sep 8, 2015
Used cherry wood and cooked about 6hrs with smoker running about 225/250 with a internal temp of 160 deg.used a fork and poked holes in foil pan and cooked right in pan really simple

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Looks tasty! Smoked meatloaf is great. I don't use a pan when I do mine. Straight on the grate.

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Great looking meat loaf. Good color and finish. The pan with holes is good, you might also try using a Bradley rack. Then the smoke gets all the way around. Smoked meat loaf is one of my family's very favorites. Thanks for the pics.

floridasteve

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 16, 2014
I love smoked meat loaf, and was just thinking yesterday that I needed to do one again. Yours looks SO good! Thanks for sharing and helping me decide what's for dinner tomorrow night :-)
:points:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.