• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First Shot at Smoked Cheeseburgers

jarhead1979

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 10, 2015
Took my first shot at smoked cheeseburgers today...my family hates the "resting period" after I pull something off the smoker. Pretty stoked to see how they turn out. Next smoke, after all the hype I've read on here today, will be a fatty this weekend. If anyone has any tips, suggestions or recipes that I might have not seen on here yet, please feel free to share.

jarhead1979

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 10, 2015
Looks tasty!

Make two fatties. They go fast! Don't overfill them.
I'll keep that it mind, dirtsailor. Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably have 3 or 4 people here in addition to my family of 5. Probably not a bad idea to have an extra one at the ready!

jarhead1979

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 10, 2015
They turned out pretty good, by the way (the cheeseburgers). A bit dry for my taste, but they were a solid hit with the wife and kids.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Typical fatty you get 10-12 slices. I usually eat 2 slices with sides. Just to give you an idea on numbers.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Nothing wrong with burgers! They look great!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.