First Ribs!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smok_n_okie

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
shawnee
Man i cannot wait .. they been on since 5:30 put them in the foil 7:30 with a splash of white grape juice .. no apple on hand .. getting ready to pull for the finish.. will post pic as they come off.
i did get a pic of my thin blue smoke...cracked the door to get shot.. i looked at timer not clock..
175511027-M.jpg

wish me luck...

And yes. here they are..
175558674-S.jpg

175558646-S.jpg

and man do they taste goooooood.. not real keen on the white grape juice though... will stick to apple..

Looks great smok_n_okie! Very good for your first ribs. I just finished off the last of the ribs I did yesterday.. now I want more
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks to all .. and yes deejaydebi there was little . fat which left them a smig dry.. o'well that what bbq is for..
i guess in all this i smoked 4 little fatties .. they were of the italian sausage varity...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky