First Ribs this season with Qview

Discussion in 'Pork' started by trips66, Mar 6, 2011.

1. trips66

trips66 Fire Starter

Alright folks, between the massive amounts of snow this winter and a school i had to go to, this is my first real smoke of the season. I am doing some ribs today with my own dry rub and sauce ( That reminds me, i need to make a new batch) Anyway the ribs have been one for about an hour and I will work hard to make sure that i post some pics on here in the next hour. So sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

2. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. jakerz66

jakerz66 Smoke Blower

Looking forward to seek g the Qview

4. smokingeagle

smokingeagle Smoke Blower

waiting for pics.

5. trips66

trips66 Fire Starter

Sorry it took a while folks. I was working on making a new batch of sauce and the neighbor came over. Guess what i forgot the sauce. I think i saved it but we will see. Anyway here are a couple of shots at around the three hour marker just after i re-seasoned. Next time i will take some before i season.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Don't stop now your on a roll

7. trips66

trips66 Fire Starter

Things are still coming along. The cold and wind are really messing with my temps but i think i am in the final strect now!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. smokingeagle

smokingeagle Smoke Blower

nice looking ribs

9. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

Those ribs are looking GREAT...What kind of wood are you using? Can't wait to see the finished pics!!!!

10. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Man O Man them are some great looking bones.. I can smell them from here nice job[​IMG]

11. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Great looking chow!!

Craig

12. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great so far! Are they done yet?  [​IMG]

13. iadubber

iadubber Meat Mopper

tisk tisk, there are no seasons in q'ing! :)