First Ribs this season with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trips66

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 16, 2010
Illinois
Alright folks, between the massive amounts of snow this winter and a school i had to go to, this is my first real smoke of the season. I am doing some ribs today with my own dry rub and sauce ( That reminds me, i need to make a new batch) Anyway the ribs have been one for about an hour and I will work hard to make sure that i post some pics on here in the next hour. So sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

cheers.gif
110.gif

Sorry it took a while folks. I was working on making a new batch of sauce and the neighbor came over. Guess what i forgot the sauce. I think i saved it but we will see. Anyway here are a couple of shots at around the three hour marker just after i re-seasoned. Next time i will take some before i season.

26e0c882_102_1943.jpg
14c8eaa3_102_1944.jpg

Things are still coming along. The cold and wind are really messing with my temps but i think i am in the final strect now!!!

d72dc726_102_1945.jpg
48f9a3c2_102_1946.jpg
00b060f5_102_1947.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky