First Ribs in MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pawoodswalker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Kennerdell Pa
Dug around in the freezer and found a rack of Ribs, Made up a dry rub then put them in the fridge overnight.Got them on around two o'clock.Had 3 chicken quarters so I figured why not. I did the 3 2 1 method. after 3 hrs took the ribs out added some pineapple and juice Then  wrapped them and back in the smoker for 2 hrs. Threw together a sauce that was pretty damn good. butter,onions,garlic,Pepper,honey,Tabasco,pineapple juice and some Seagram's 7. Chicken was just garlic powder, salt and pepper.Put Some taters on and cooked both for 2 hrs. Taters internal 190 and chicken 165 . Last hour I uncovered ribs and added some sauce. LOVE THIS MES

cfd316ae_photo.jpg
1cd4b3e5_Meal.jpg
9688410d_Ribs.jpg

Thanks all again I just enjoy smoking and BBQ hope to have many more Q views. Need to fire up my uds and get something going in it, Im afraid it may be getting jealous'
102.gif

Great job...nice looking spread. Was hoping to see a cut shot of the ribs.....hope you tested out that Seagrams before using to make sure it was still good. Remember, if you can't drink it, you shouldn't cook with it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky