First big smoke on new admiral

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Robert H

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 29, 2017
Heres my new build pics.Finished a few weeks back.Not as purdy as I would have liked but happy with the performance so far.My sheetmetal work is a bit of a butcher job.Fabbed the expanded metal and channel shelves myself.Went with a River country element and it works well.Today is the first big smoke so will report on how it went.Have some bone in loins for backbacon chops and two bellies plus 4 hocks.All spent 2.5 weeks in pops brine.Hope the after shots are good lol.
20190926_190138.jpg
20191106_170030.jpg
20191214_114334.jpg
20191214_114358.jpg
20191214_114445.jpg

I will take performance over purdiness any day although your work looks good from here, your going to have some good eats there to, i'm a pop's brine guy also.

Thanks,
I have done a chuck roast on it and some andoullie sausage.This is the first time full though.I have an amazn pellet tray and a tube for smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky