First beef of the season.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Whoa! A new ride, happy wife, sparking up the Weber, you got it all going on Chris! A darned nice cook too, bet you're thinking about that spinner. RAY
Thanks Ray, overall it was a very good day, and the kettle will be spinning alongside the charger pretty soon.

This is getting old....YOU FORGOT MY INVITE AGAIN!!! Looks terrific Chris! Nice car too!
LOL Thanks Steve. Your one state over. If you ever find yourself lost in east-bumF#c* give me a jingle. I'd be more than happy to break bread with ya.

Chris

Reactions: Steve H
Everything looks delicious gmc well the car looks good! I am glad you stuck with the old reliable beer pole.
Thanks Peachey, The pole will be standing tall long after I'm gone.

Looks good Chris. We did ribeyes last night on the weber.
Nice car too. I can see a spot for a gun rack. Never know when you see some half dead road kill!

Banjo man out.

Appreciate it Justin. I don't own any guns, but I could hang a couple of six packs off one. I wonder if the police would find any humor in that. Ribeyes sound good also. May look into those on my next day off.

Chris

Great cook! And love the car, too!

Now, for a very rookie question (and no laughing, at least not on the forum); where on the cow do the tips come from?
Kim
Thanks Kimberly, I'm not a butcher, but these are sirloin tips. I think they come from the back in between the rib and the rump. They are one of my favorite cuts, but they need to be marinated.

Nice new wheels for the wife! And that cook is top notch Chris, perfectly cooked!
Thanks Justin. It was a happy day all around.

Chris

Thank you Tom

Chris

That looks great East Coast Chris.

I am running out of food after my earlier cooks this week. I am going to have to make a market run tomorrow to store up. I have seen too many posts here tonight and my tummy is growling. I'm not quite sure on what I will get.

Reactions: gmc2003
I'll have to work at least another year and a half to pay for this thing, but the wife is happy.
Nice looking beef Chris, perfectly cooked! And congrats to your wife on the new car, you did good! You know what they say, happy wife...happy life...:emoji_wink::emoji_grinning:

That looks great East Coast Chris.

I am running out of food after my earlier cooks this week. I am going to have to make a market run tomorrow to store up. I have seen too many posts here tonight and my tummy is growling. I'm not quite sure on what I will get.
Thank you West Coast Chris, you sound like a perfect candidate for a vacuum sealer. Load the smoker up, and whatever is leftover goes in the freezer for future eats.

Nice looking beef Chris, perfectly cooked! And congrats to your wife on the new car, you did good! You know what they say, happy wife...happy life...:emoji_wink::emoji_grinning:
Appreciate it Charles. I actually killed two birds with one stone on the car purchase. It's wifey's 60th birthday this week.

Chris

Very nice start to the season Chris. Some beautiful meats there...and it does my heart good to see the beer pole continuing to be a part of the forum. That thing is iconic buddy!!

Robert

Well a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!🎂 And welcome to the club...the 60 club...:emoji_grin:
Thank you Charles. She keeps giving me the stink-eye when I call her an old-geezer.

Very nice start to the season Chris. Some beautiful meats there...and it does my heart good to see the beer pole continuing to be a part of the forum. That thing is iconic buddy!!

Robert
Appreciate it Robert, it really feels good to be outside cooking again. I still feel bad having turned down your generous gift, but I just couldn't retire the original pole just yet.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky