First attempt at cheese!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nate4g63

Original poster
Aug 15, 2016
Oil City, PA
Ending up buying Masterbuilts mini smoker attachment for my MES 30. Always wanted to give smoking cheese a go and the cool temps this morning were perfect. Did some sharp, extra sharp, munster, and colby. Looking forward to tasting in a few weeks. Outside temp was 37, cabinent temp climbed to 61 towers the end of the 3 hr session.

Looks like you did well with it.  You'll love this part of the hobby if you're a cheese person!  With my family, I can't do enough of it!

Between summer weekends and football Sundays we always gather as a family and there's always some sorta cheese tray. Lookin forward to making this addition!

We have another month or so to go before it's cool enough to smoke cheese, & I'm down to my last 2 pieces.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky