Fired again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bb53chevpro

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2007
Well I fired up the pit today. Wanted to do some beef steaks, but didn't feel like emptying out the deep freezer. So I did some pork steaks, potatoes, non smoked sausage, and some home made bacon. With unexpected company, had to throw on more food after pics were taken..
Oh ya, desert was a peanutbutter pie. We cut the sugar count down on this one and sprinkled with ground chocolate.
Dinner was a hit, again.
Heres the pics.
fe000f28_vbattach19259.jpg

220ff15a_vbattach19258.jpg

df39540d_vbattach19257.jpg

Thanks for all the great responses.
Smokin out the neighbours.... it is Texes Hunters recipe for the pie.

Andy, I wanna come throw down some grub with u bubba and talk racin.....lol..............good lookin spread.....I threw down for the inlaws last night my self.No where the caliber the spread u layed out but was still a hit
Ty

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky