Finally Retired (after a couple of failed attempts)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good on ya!!

I like being retired...

Takes a little getting used to..

Craig

Congrats..now you have all that extra time to help people like me that just cant seem to get it LOL

Dave

bravo2.png

Finally, now can I welcome you to the retired ranks????????  As has been mentioned before, once you get into the swing of retirement, you'll wonder how you had time to go to work.  Now you can write that cookbook for teenagers.  You know you've wanted to, now you can.

Congratulations Gary! You now should have plenty of time to take pics of that outdoor kitchen to share with us.
biggrin.gif

congrats on your retirement Gary...........enjoy and happy smoking

joe

Good for you Gary.  When I was young I always said I would never want to retire.  Now, mid-50's.....oh, how I would love to be retired and have the time to pursue things I want to, just because I can.      Enjoy your time.

Love the sunrise shot idea!

Congrats Gary. Glad you made it.

Remember, don't sleep too much, you worked for this time all your life.

Too many things to do now.

Congrats again.

Mike

Thanks to everyone for the kind words - I am looking forward to this part of the adventure

they say the 3rd time is the charm...............congrats and enjoy gary!

icon_cool.gif

Congrats Gary now go do like Jerry said. Pack up the RV and come see us at his Farm/ ranch/ huntin Cabin in april it will be fun believe me.

Hope it takes this time for you...enjoy the time. Just gave up my Monday shift so now down to weekends only and starting to resent that...lol. Having the whole week off is, so far, great.....got lots to do and sometimes just do nothing. Looking forward to bagging it totally....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky