FINALLY hit the shelves near me!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zwiller

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 16, 2016
Sandusky, OH
123059934_366490404697938_3572057933051643472_n.jpg
123059934_366490404697938_3572057933051643472_n.jpg

Definitely worth some laughs! Wife is talking to daughter on the phone so I screenshot this and sent to daughter then waited silently...suddenly heard...eeewwww!! I'm laughing at this point and wife doesn't know why. Then daughter showed it to her husband...oh my god...WHY ????? Was his response.
So please share with your friends and family, it's worth the laughs!

Ryan

I can’t believe people dislike bologna made with chicken, always thought chicken is healthier than pure pork bologna.

HEALTHIER? You ain't getting well trimmed, Low Fat, Breast Meat here! The Chicken in Bologna is Skin and Mechanically Separated Meat from Spent Layers. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_confounded:

Pumpkin Spice Bologna? Why would you do that to Poor Man's Filet Mignon!?!
Fried Bologna and Onions on a Crusty Roll, is one of my favorite Hot Sammies!...JJ

I’m going to have to check my local Walmarts for this “pumpkin spice bologna”. I’m super excited right now. And I’m also a Yankee living in Arkansas, the Ozarks.

Gee, I wouldn't eat bologna in any manner, shape, or form there days, had enough for lunch when I was a kid. Pumpkin Spice? Disgusting, no way!

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky