• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

FINALLY hit the shelves near me!

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
OH that was a bit of a smashed & squashed high hope let down.....

Murray

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 30, 2018
I can’t believe people dislike bologna made with chicken, always thought chicken is healthier than pure pork bologna.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Definitely worth some laughs! Wife is talking to daughter on the phone so I screenshot this and sent to daughter then waited silently...suddenly heard...eeewwww!! I'm laughing at this point and wife doesn't know why. Then daughter showed it to her husband...oh my god...WHY ????? Was his response.
So please share with your friends and family, it's worth the laughs!

Ryan

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Thanks so much Sam but I'll take a zero on that one sir. Not a huge fan of bologna but add the nasty stuff and it's just way too far out of bounds for me.

UGH!!
Robert

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Probably horrible but by god I’d try a bite. You never know.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I can’t believe people dislike bologna made with chicken, always thought chicken is healthier than pure pork bologna.
HEALTHIER? You ain't getting well trimmed, Low Fat, Breast Meat here! The Chicken in Bologna is Skin and Mechanically Separated Meat from Spent Layers. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_confounded:

Pumpkin Spice Bologna? Why would you do that to Poor Man's Filet Mignon!?!
Fried Bologna and Onions on a Crusty Roll, is one of my favorite Hot Sammies!...JJ

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
I’m going to have to check my local Walmarts for this “pumpkin spice bologna”. I’m super excited right now. And I’m also a Yankee living in Arkansas, the Ozarks.

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Gee, I wouldn't eat bologna in any manner, shape, or form there days, had enough for lunch when I was a kid. Pumpkin Spice? Disgusting, no way!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.