Finally got the chamber built !!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Swine Savvy

Original poster
Sep 25, 2018
4F16786B-8FEB-4E53-BCA0-580EAF1F02F7.jpeg
B2C752F1-F4C2-4B0D-9D25-96805FFD3E57.jpeg
83278769-36CC-4F9F-849F-81B01E9EFAE2.jpeg

Commercial True fridge
Inkbird humidity and temp control
Humidifier and dehumidifier
Inkbird Bluetooth temp and humidity monitor

Just need to see if it holds conditions for a few days and throw in some meats !!!

So when you say you are getting the cold shoulder, it really will be a cold shoulder.

If you ever sell the place, just tell them it's a Humidor/Wine storage feature.

Man, and I thought my little fridge was extravagant. :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_thumbsup:

Looks like a great setup! I use InkBird controllers as well and love ‘em.

From my experience, just one suggestion (of course take it or leave it based on how much cord you have left to work with); try to the get the humidity and temp readers hanging in the middle of the fridge where the meat will be. More accurate readings this way - the outer walls will be slightly warmer, but more importantly, RH will be higher near/on the walls.

Reactions: indaswamp
Looks like a great setup! I use InkBird controllers as well and love ‘em.

From my experience, just one suggestion (of course take it or leave it based on how much cord you have left to work with); try to the get the humidity and temp readers hanging in the middle of the fridge where the meat will be. More accurate readings this way - the outer walls will be slightly warmer, but more importantly, RH will be higher near/on the walls.
Yep that’s where they are, might be tough to see in photos.

Reactions: Saline_Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky