FDA Beef Rib Feast (Fat Dog Approved: W/ Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shiners on steroids!!! Man we love shiners and we're lucky enough our local grocery throws a rack or so a week out in the display at a very reasonable price. Your whole meal looks fantastic Robert. Nice one.

Wow Robert you sure know to party! Those ribs look spectacular! I don’t see many beefy ribs around here.

Looks like everyone had a good time and went home full and happy.

Don’t like Prince!? Yeah right buddy, we won’t get fooled again!

Great looking Ribs, Robert!!
My favorite has always been Beef Ribs, and you did them proud!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Great job on those Ribs Robert! Everything looks great. Glad you got to have Friends over. It seems weird now when we have even just our Son and Daughter in law over. Amazing how fast things have changed. Hope all is well and everyone is staying safe.

Mike

Man we love shiners and we're lucky enough our local grocery throws a rack or so a week out in the display at a very reasonable price. Your whole meal looks fantastic Robert. Nice one.

Thank you!! Joe at CPB contacted me about these a little while back highly recommending them. Of course I had to order some and boy, they did not disappoint!! These ribs were outrageous.

Robert

Well done, Robert! Your posts and photos never go unnoticed AND you're constantly making us hungry at the CP headquarters!

JOE!! Welcome aboard my friend. Glad you finally decided to join the party and I truly appreciate the accolades. I've tried not to make a huge mockery of your products with all these posts :emoji_laughing: Hope to see more involvement here. your presence would be a huge addition so please don't hesitate to post up some of your cooks. I'm fully aware that you know your way around a pit and sure would love to see some of your stuff

Robert

Wow Robert you sure know to party! Those ribs look spectacular! I don’t see many beefy ribs around here.

Thanks buddy!! This was hardly a party but it was the best we could muster up due to the current circumstances. Hopefully soon we will get to have a REAL party...and you would have been invited it it weren't for that blurb about Prince :emoji_laughing:

Nah...you can join us, just leave your Bee Gees 8-tracks at home please
Robert

Great looking Ribs, Robert!!
My favorite has always been Beef Ribs, and you did them proud!

Thanks so much Bear. Beef ribs have pretty quickly become our favorites also. Still like pork ribs but they have been dethroned with these babies.

Robert

Great job on those Ribs Robert! Everything looks great. Glad you got to have Friends over.

Very much appreciate it Mike, and yes it was nice to finally get to enjoy the company of folks other than the fat dog begging for a rib bone :emoji_wink:

Robert

Holy moly thats a nice spread. The beef ribs look perfect and the mac is off the charts. Fantastic cook.

I was very happy with my ribs. They were excellent. Served them up with some roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

Attachments

• A602A26C-BBED-47CC-9777-10669F54F019.jpeg
    A602A26C-BBED-47CC-9777-10669F54F019.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 158A4260-AEC2-4F0F-A558-B5777184B3DB.jpeg
    158A4260-AEC2-4F0F-A558-B5777184B3DB.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
  • B9C0289C-B08F-4296-9531-E7B46BF3A334.jpeg
    B9C0289C-B08F-4296-9531-E7B46BF3A334.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 8
Looks fabulous! I want to do beef ribs in the worst way. Years ago Bev ordered some thru the Hilton Hotel she worked at. They came out OK but tough. I didn't let them smoke long enough.
Imagine my surprise a week later when she brought home the bill, to find out they were Prime and almost $20 per pound! Been a little gun shy since...JJ :emoji_yum:

Holy moly thats a nice spread. The beef ribs look perfect and the mac is off the charts. Fantastic cook.

Thanks so much. Felt good to finally get to do a full-blown meal.

I was very happy with my ribs. They were excellent. Served them up with some roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

Those look like beef chuck short ribs and they look fantastic!! Sign me up for a plate or two of those please...that way I don't have to cook :emoji_laughing:

Those Ribs look great! I'd dig into those in a minute. Nice work.

Heck yes!! I'm with Mike on this one...now where's my shovel?

Robert

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky