Fart fodder, or, pickled eggs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Haven't made some pickled eggs in a bit. And the wife boiled up 18 for me to make a batch. Not sure why. She hates even the smell of them. In a few different ways!
18 egggs
2 tbs pickling spice
2 tbs minced dried onions
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp habanero powder
1 quart Asian hot pepper infused vinegar
1 quart water.
Put eggs in jar.
Bring other ingredients to boil in a non-reactive pot.
Add to eggs. And vac seal.

P5100837.jpg

Those look great steve! Mix a few of those and a few beers and watch out! Could be an explosive combo! Lol!

Damn Steve, that sounds like a nice concoction. Don't have any Asian hot peppers though, darn. . .

They sound like they will have a great taste, Ill try this method. Being doing alot of the Amish Egg method and the family love them.
Home brew + Pickled eggs = Run for the hills when I get going :emoji_laughing: Even the dog moves haha

They sound like they will have a great taste, Ill try this method. Being doing alot of the Amish Egg method and the family love them.
Home brew + Pickled eggs = Run for the hills when I get going :emoji_laughing: Even the dog moves haha
Haha! Though nothing comes close to the ones our dog lets loose!

Had a couple yesterday. And they were fantastic! The spiced vinegar really set them off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky