Family Addition expected Thursday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh btw I seasoned with the wood it came with and did a couple cooks with the smokin it hickory and the smoke flavor was really weak, the chunks lasted about 2 hours.
I was actually surprised I was expecting these wooden dowels I had read about but looks like they're sending out chunks now. I was much happier with the smokinlicious wood.

Weather and discretionary time finally coincided ... setup and seasoned with 2 of the suplied hickory blocks. Maiden voyage with some CSRs and meatballs, again using hickory. Sampled the meatballs and came out great. Saving and will finish CSRs as burnt ends for today. Going to be doing ribs, wings, beans and more for game day, probably a mix of apple and hickory.
64A21327-C891-4261-85DC-1F12301BC756.jpeg
3CE0CCB7-1F91-4FB3-A1D1-D442FD633EC1.jpeg
9646E0A9-2039-4B12-8DCF-786785C78E23.jpeg
06FCC2BD-1625-472C-ACFD-F7DADE83CAD1.jpeg

...No, I will be setting on the smaller one below...
Nice table and nice addition. However I admit the graphic was slow to load on my browser so my first like was to congratulate you on a human addition. Since I can't withdraw it, I'll just withhold a "like" on your table. :emoji_sunglasses:

Nice table and nice addition. However I admit the graphic was slow to load on my browser so my first like was to congratulate you on a human addition. Since I can't withdraw it, I'll just withhold a "like" on your table. :emoji_sunglasses:
:emoji_ok_hand:
I DO have a couple human additions in another thread ... since Radar says ‘dogs are people too’ :emoji_wink:

And maybe there is a way to (and I should) load smaller photos(?)

Man those look good, never really thought about smoking meatballs before. I'm getting ready to fire up the#3 in a little bit too. Cheers

Congrats. Maybe some day I'll have one of my own. I just got to get my wife to cooperate!...JJ

:emoji_ok_hand:
I DO have a couple human additions in another thread ... since Radar says ‘dogs are people too’ :emoji_wink:

And maybe there is a way to (and I should) load smaller photos(?)
Good on the dogs too!
Don't use small pics. The hi-rez ones frequently allow me to see a detail I might have missed otherwise.
I just need a new computer. Like an inner tube, once you get patches on patches, it's soon a losing battle.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky