• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Family Addition expected Thursday

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Great now waiting to see some smoke.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Awesome idea looking to see photos of your cooks.

Warren

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Very nice! Your going to enjoy the new addition! Make sure and spoil her as much as posible! Lol!

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Children are their own reward....

JC :emoji_cat:

ofelles

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 16, 2019
Ya, you love it now when it's young and cute. Just wait until it hits it's teens, then you'll be sorry!
Just kidding, You'll love it now and then. Congrats!

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
We love and celebrate our children’s accomplishments ... and now I get to eat them! ... accomplishments, not the kid :emoji_laughing:

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Sleepless nights ahead :emoji_laughing:

Ackmack78

Joined Jan 30, 2021
You're gonna love it. I got mine 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped smoking since. Well except for a at 2-day period where it was supposed to rain. The storm of the century never came and I could have been smoking the whole time. Got a butt on right now since last night.

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
You're gonna love it. I got mine 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped smoking since. Well except for a at 2-day period where it was supposed to rain. The storm of the century never came and I could have been smoking the whole time. Got a butt on right now since last night.
Unboxed today, but going to rain all day tomorrow, so seasoning Monday and a smoking queue formed for this week.
DId you get the cart too? I love my #3 and #1.
No, I will be setting on the smaller one below and slipping in where that Pit Boss is now.
98C0ABFB-7C54-4640-ADDA-85A2669CF206.jpeg

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Nice! Cant wait to see pics of her when you get it all set up.
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.