Fall Fell Early ~ Cold Smoking Season Is Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 1, 2019
The Cowboy State - Wyoming
Well if a picture is worth a thousand words.... what would my smokers have to say?? BTW, there are two Big Green Eggs, one SNS Grill, and a drum in this picture from this morning.

Qj0DUK3.jpg

I know I’ll regret saying this in a few months, but looks nice to me! Love that first snow almost as much as the kids!

Holy smokes. What’s your location? I’m in the U.P of Michigan and we have still been in the mid 60’s which is crazy for October. Kinda makes me very nervous for what’s ahead

We are the same except snow melted, 27 is the forecasted low tonight. I have hams to smoke Saturday morning, I am greatfull

Holy smokes. What’s your location? I’m in the U.P of Michigan and we have still been in the mid 60’s which is crazy for October. Kinda makes me very nervous for what’s ahead

Wow!! Where are you? 82 in Ohio today and still picking from the garden.

Right along the Oregon trail in central Wyoming, at 5400' elevation. The mountains about 6 miles south have around 25" of snow but they are over 8000'.

We're supposed to have our first Autumn overnight low temperature in the high 40°F's this weekend down here. Halloween is always variable - sometimes still warm and other times jacket weather.

Third eye, yea that was the storm that hit us....ours has melted off now in town but the hills are set and will be building from now on.

Must have been the same system that dumped snow in Deadwood! Getting down to about 35 at night here in NW Iowa, and with a breeze it feels kinda brisk! Freeze warning tonight.

Ryan

Must have been the same system that dumped snow in Deadwood! Getting down to about 35 at night here in NW Iowa, and with a breeze it feels kinda brisk! Freeze warning tonight.

Ryan
Yes. Friends were stranded in SoDak and NoDak for a couple of days until the roads cleared.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky