ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Bacon, & Sausage & more Bacon & Sausage!!!

"the first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest is brisketporkbutchicken! 
biggrin.gif

The first thing I would smoke is a rolled Fatty with Italian sausage and veggies along with my brisket.

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Bacon, Fish, Ribs, Brisket, and anything else I can think of_.”  

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest are two large boston butt!

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is __the first hunk of meat I pull out of the freezer__________.”  

"The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is anything that used to Oink and had a curly tail.”  

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky