ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by chris elias28, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jocosa

jocosa Meat Mopper

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is cheese.”

2.   “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Cheese from pike place seattle.”

3. fishwrestler

fishwrestler Smoking Fanatic Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ______Homemade Pastrami______.”

4. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is rolled fatty, probably mexican style with jalapenos, 4 cheese mexican, and roasted peppers and onions.”

5. norcalbbq

norcalbbq Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Moonshine Brisket.

6. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _____chicken_______.”

7. dsteven53

dsteven53 Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Mahi  for smoked fish dip___________.”

8. norcalbbq

norcalbbq Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Moonshine Brisket...

9. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Pacific Oysters at my dads place ”

10. smokinsaluki

smokinsaluki Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is trout____________.”  

11. ron kay

ron kay Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is 4 chickens, 2 racks of ribs, and a medium pork butt, 'cause you know the neighbors will come runnin'.

12. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Shrimp and redfish filets for fajitas and fish tacos.”  

13. hurriken

hurriken Smoke Blower

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is all the pork I can fit on the racks.”

14. bruin10014

bruin10014 Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is __RIBS___.”

15. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is cheese.”

16. sue spencer

sue spencer Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Turkey  YUM YUM!!!!___________.”

17. bamaboy

bamaboy Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

the first thing i plan to smoke if i win is BACON and a side of BACON

18. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is fresh rainbow trout wrapped in bacon.”

19. robin montano

robin montano Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Babyback Ribs.”  

20. eric humphrey

eric humphrey Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ____________.”  pulljjjjppp pfdfsdfspul oyjkhsdfjkdfkj/lsandf;klsdVM sd"? pulled pork

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.