ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by chris elias28, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Bacon, & Sausage & more Bacon & Sausage!!!

2. alanp

alanp Fire Starter

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is   Buckboard Bacon

3. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is My very very first brisket!”

4. dippyjoe

dippyjoe Newbie

The first thing I would smoke on the "A-Maze-N- Pellet-Smoker" is salmon.

5. "the first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest is brisketporkbutchicken! [​IMG]

6. Blue Cheese for a big thick juicy Black Angus burger!

7. ebos01

ebos01 Newbie

The first thing I would smoke is a rolled Fatty with Italian sausage and veggies along with my brisket.

8. "“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is My very very first batch of belly bacon!”

9. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a whole chicken.”

10. big dee

big dee Smoke Blower

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Bacon, Fish, Ribs, Brisket, and anything else I can think of_.”  

11.  “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is andouille sausage.”

12. sinseven

sinseven Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest are two large boston butt!

13. bigbaldbbq

bigbaldbbq Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _____Bacon and cheese!!_______.”  

14. biteme7951

biteme7951 Meat Mopper

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is __Spare Ribs_.”

15. sunman76

sunman76 Master of the Pit

The first thing I plan to smoke is what ever you say!  [​IMG]

16. menk45

menk45 Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is __the first hunk of meat I pull out of the freezer__________.”  

17. steven galbo

steven galbo Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Brisket and Ribs.”

18. smokingun

smokingun Newbie

"The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is anything that used to Oink and had a curly tail.”  

19. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is cold-smoked nova salmon...  the kind I can't get anywhere near me.”

20. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Capon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.