ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by chris elias28, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Maple honey jerky___________.”

2. cromag

cromag Smoking Fanatic

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Pork Shoulder

3. cassiebarnett

cassiebarnett Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is A BIG JUICY BRISKET!!!!”  

4. sochas2

sochas2 Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a duck.”

5. “The first thing I plan to smoke WHEN I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is SMOKED BISON BURGERS!

6. daniel6409

daniel6409 Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _cabreto___________.”

7. chef will

chef will Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _SALMON COLD SMOKED FIRST___________.”

8. buckman52

buckman52 Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the  A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is an absolutely wonderfully delicious brisket.

9. duke3d

duke3d Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _local Utah Rainbow Trout__.”

10. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Smoked Pork Sausage and Brats.

11. tomwar

tomwar Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Pork roast___________.”  

12. mcherbies

mcherbies Newbie

KS
    “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Pete's Meats Wicked Smoked Beans with a side of flesh (I mean FRESH) pork ribs.”

13. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is linguica

14. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is  a fully loaded bacon explosion!

15. drstu

drstu Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a ten pound bone-in pork shoulder.”

16. drstu

drstu Newbie

Fallin' off the bone.

17. tulsajeff

tulsajeff Master of the Pit Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

Some great reply action so far.. keep 'em coming!! I want to thank Todd from AmazenProducts.com for sponsoring this excellent contest and if you are lucky enough to be a winner, you're gonna love the new pellet smoker.

18.  “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is       " sturgon”  

19. mmessuri

mmessuri Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Every piece of meat in my freezer (Catfish, Chicken, Steak, Bacon, Goat, and more)!.

20. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Turkey legs, Ribs, Pork Shoulder..  The list goes on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

My first post on SMF, been lurking for a long time.  Thanks for the chance to win!

-Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.