• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadpole1954

Joined Feb 14, 2009
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ____________.”   Pork butt!!

pebo

Joined Aug 1, 2008
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a beef brisket.”  

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
  “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Bluefish. To be served with capers and horseradish.”

gac 23

Joined May 21, 2011
The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A- MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is an assortment of smoked cheeses!

Last edited:

gac 23

Joined May 21, 2011
The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is an assortment of smoked cheeses!

breeves

Joined Mar 31, 2011
The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a nice big brisket!!

umrjake57

Joined Aug 23, 2010
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Buckboard Bacon.”  

climber76

Joined May 31, 2011
The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a nice Brisket! Have ine waiting for just such an occasion.

ddemerath

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2006
The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is BACON!

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
The first thing I want to do with my AMNS is Cheese,lots of Cheese
biggrin.gif
. Then I will venture into the world of jerky made in the AMNS.

From there I will experiment with other meats
drool.gif
 and on to Veggies.Done in the CC cham,ber of my smoker ,it should be great
yahoo.gif

have fun and gopod luck to everyone,and....

michael ark

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 11, 2011
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is buck board bacon with a side of bacon"
36.gif
a36.gif
pig.gif

Joined Aug 11, 2011
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a Bacon Wraped stuffed Chicken Breast.”

of course from the Holmen Meat Locker.

melleram

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 4, 2009
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is DUCK SAUSAGE.”

masrki

Joined Aug 11, 2011
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a nice big brisket and then some lamb.”

quiglag

Joined Jul 22, 2007
 “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Cheese.”

deebo65

Joined Jul 15, 2011
"The first thing I plan to smok if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Constest is Foie Gras and Sweetbreads."

samuel trachet

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 9, 2011
 “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ___MY FAMOUS RIBS!!!_________.”  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.