Elk Burgers!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those elk burgers look mighty appealing Justin. I bet they tasted great.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Oh My!!
Looks Better than Awesome!!
And it's been years since I had Elk, Moose Caribou, or Bear.
I miss them!!
Thanks for Showing!
Like.

Bear

Thanks for the kind words and like Bear, much appreciated!

I would be all over one of those burgers, my friend. Adding the ABTs as a topper is a great idea. Elk and Barren Ground Caribou are my two favorite wild meats.
Gary

Thank you buddy! I’ve never had caribou, but would love to try it some day! Appreciate the like as well!

Nan Justin, that's some dark, rich, tasty looking meat right there. Been wondering what to do with a pack of ground elk meat I have in the freezer :emoji_wink: I think you helped me figure it out.

Robert

Thank you Robert! I’d not hesitate to suggest these to ya! They were quite tasty…. Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like my friend!

Great looking burger Justin, and love the idea of topping with the ABT's
Never had ELK loos very lean.
Now I want burgers and I just had supper

David

David, thank you! The ABT topper was excellent! Elk is a very lean and tasty meat! There is a bit of beef fat in there due to how lean elk is… it is virtually zero fat if pure ground elk! Sorry for the late reply!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Man Justin never had elk burgers but gotta try that on venison and beef !
Loads of flavor !!

Keith

Keith, thank you for the kind words and like my friend… much appreciated! Elk is some tasty meat… We also love venison and beef! Sorry for the late reply!

Those elk burgers look mighty appealing Justin. I bet they tasted great.

Point for sure
Chris

Chris, appreciate it! They were quite tasty! Thanks for the point! Now I just need a beer pole! 😉

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky