Easter Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
south river,
Hi every one, Today i`m smoking 2-eye rounds which were close in weight both little over 3 1/4 lb... I also have 3 big pcs of keilbasi in the smoker.... holding temps close to 230* outside temps in the 30`s and windy ..... i rubbed the beef down this morning , then got the smoker up & ready.... using apple wood gonna bring the beef up 142*... then i will foil and bring up to 155* ~leave foiled wrap in towel , let rest ..... will reheat tomorrow with brown gravey !!! then tomorrow get up early and put ham in smoker early !!! got a pre cooked/smoked ham .... gonna rub ham tonite !!! will get pics up later ... gonna run to liguor store quick need some JD !!!
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

c351c652_vbattach12221.jpg

c6835833_vbattach12222.jpg

2fb90083_vbattach12219.jpg

3548974a_vbattach12220.jpg

make ya a deal charlie, give me directions to your place for dinner and i'll bring the J.D..................gonna be a great easter dinner at your place
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky