[Easter Dinner]: Leg of Lamb and Lamb Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Room temp. Didnt check it. Just stuck it in the fridge. Was hoping it was ok but I’m having doubts and dont want to get sick.

Took it out 2 pm on Friday afternoon. Stuck it in the microwave at 10:35 pm Friday night. It’s been in there until 9:40 am this morning (all times mountain).
Dang! I agree it’s been to long. If you would have caught it same time yesterday (Saturday) I’d at least open the package and rinse then sniff test, but I’m with Jake, better safe than sick now. Sorry for the loss. Happy Easter.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Thats a bummer! I’ve also learned the hard way to thaw things out in the most conspicuous manner possible and/or set an alarm. Im guessing the microwave was protection against certain four legged family members? 🐩🐈Hope your ribs were good, Happy (belated) Easter.

I'm not a lamb type person but many Greeks are and I have a feeling that Cavender's Greek seasoning would be great on it. Might even make me like lamb. Something to think about for the future.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky