early predictions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
Sitting here watching football, got thinking to myself wonder who's will be in the superbowl, I'm going with saints, steelers. Saints win 35-17

I have to go with the Rams. I know the saints beat them a week ago but I’m still sticking with them.

Gonna have to watch out for Mr. Rodgers again. Seems to be getting on a roll. Chiefs over them.

Chiefs are tough! But coach Reid will figure out a way to kill that. Always does.

All I know is - it won't be the Giants.

Chris

Going to have to say Browns :) Ok maybe not this year but we are getting a LOT better. Im a season ticket holding optomist.

Grew up a Rams fan. Lost interest when they moved. Regaining interest now that they're back. My heart wants to say Rams over Chiefs, 24-21, but I'd bet on Saints over Chiefs, same score.

Was a SF fan for several years, but I torpedoed that interest with the ownership and CC fiascos.

Reactions: 6GRILLZNTN
Saints. I ain't watched that sport for 30 years. Glad to be a part of the empty seat crowd. Stand for the flag, kneel for the cross. F em.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6GRILLZNTN
Saints. I ain't watched that sport for 30 years. Glad to be a part of the empty seat crowd. Stand for the flag, kneel for the cross. FU em.
I totally agree with you with standing and kneeling but if we pay attention to every protest in this country we wouldn't do anything. Fish,hunt, Eat meat,Drink beer, etc.ETC.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky