Dutch's Stuffed Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Stuart and Palm Beach, Florida
Hey Everybody! Yep, it's me!

Listen, can anyone tell me where my friend, Dutch's, recipe is hiding for "Stuffed Pork Loins"? It was in my Barbeque Bible and has somehow grown legs and disappeared....LOL!

I emailed him, but haven't heard back from him as yet and it's the menu dejure this weekend! Any help from some of you you old time SMF like me would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jeff

Geek,

Man....that was fast! And Yes, it's exactly what I was looking for, Thank you!

Yes, I actually do exist.....my work has been all consuming as of late and leaves little time for me to get on the site. Hopefully that will change soon! I'm glad to see SMF going like gangbusters! And to think we used to be a little yahoo group!

Jeff, the finishing sauce hero!!!

Welcome back, it's nice to finally see you.

:::Looks around, Hey guys look who's back!""

Hey Jeff,
Man it's really great to hear from you again! The finishing sauce, the chile recipe and all the help with the brisket (cut it like buda) ... much appreciated. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Wow! It is so great to hear from all my old friends again! Funny how we can let work detract us from such a outstanding group of people and fellow enthusiasts.

Bit of an old thread but I came across it in the searches while just...well I guess just searching the site, the link is invalid so I figure it was probably due to the horrific crash, anyways...
Dutch (or anyone else) could you link me to or repost your stuffed pork loin recipe?
Thanks
icon_wink.gif

Glad to see you Jeff! Stop by more often and BS.

I'm really glad you re posted it for I couldn't open the first one so thanks there Geek. Then it's nice to have you back there Jeff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky