Dueling Ribs & Mac!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW!! I'll take a double dose of both ribs and a triple dose of the salad and mac please. Great job and scrumptious meal!! By the way...I'm at table 12 when the food comes out :emoji_laughing:

Damn that looks good...
Robert

WOW!! I'll take a double dose of both ribs and a triple dose of the salad and mac please. Great job and scrumptious meal!! By the way...I'm at table 12 when the food comes out :emoji_laughing:

Damn that looks good...
Robert

thanks Robert! Unfortunately table 11 took the lot on the ribs and Mac but here is the “third” dose of the salad!

bam bam bam!
D557599D-064D-448F-A2A9-6557977F45A7.jpeg

the salad was joined by a pan seared piece of cod, with a sesame ginger soy glaze and coconut oil toasted almonds, with some wild rice and greens!
8577A633-EBAF-4440-8871-6C5A7BE63D27.jpeg

thanks Robert! Unfortunately table 11 took the lot on the ribs and Mac but here is the “third” dose of the salad!

Dammit!! I knew I should have taken table 11 but I wanted the one by the window. Oh well...thanks for the salad...and another great looking meal!! That Cod looks to die for. Nice job...again.

Missed out by one table,
Robert

Dammit!! I knew I should have taken table 11 but I wanted the one by the window. Oh well...thanks for the salad...and another great looking meal!! That Cod looks to die for. Nice job...again.

Missed out by one table,
Robert

Yup Table 11 had a MEAL! But the consolation prize of pan seared cod was pretty dang tasty.......I would share what was in it but everything was ready when I got home from work and I just got orders to cook the cod......What can I say, I'm a lucky man for sure!

The cod cook.....each filet was rinsed and dried (lots o paper towel), then is was salted right before dropping it into a lightly covered classic olive oil non-stick pan for a 4 min sear (don't move it around), then flip over for 1 min then on an elevated rack in the convection oven at 250 for 10 min. Easy easy, but perfect golden sear, flaky & glistening every time! It works perfect for halibut and salmon as well. Although I prefer, a salmon filet (seasoned and classic olive dressed) just under the convection broiler at 550 for 10 min.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky