{{Drumroll please}} The Winner of the Masterbuilt Contest is...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations, PapaGreer! Looking forward to some qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Congrats PG - I would love to see some qview of that loin for sure

Winner Winner You're Buyin' Dinner!

Great job!

Todd
HAHA done my friend! I just received my A MAZE N SMOKER in the mail today. Cant wait to use them both for Xmas dinner.

Thanks for the kind words and I will have to post some pics of that loin for sure. 

Chris

Woohooo!!  I just received word that the smoker has been shipped... Papagreer, be sure to keep us posted on how it goes. I think we might even want a video of you opening it for the first time
biggrin.gif

Woohooo!!  I just received word that the smoker has been shipped... Papagreer, be sure to keep us posted on how it goes. I think we might even want a video of you opening it for the first time
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update Jeff! I can't wait for it to arrive at my house. I think I can do that for sure...video to come 
icon_mrgreen.gif
 Thanks again Jeff and Happy Holidays to you and your family....and of course to the rest of my SMF family!

Chris

Hey guys, I received my smoker in the mail today! So pumped to use this thing. The quality of this smoker is great. I have never seen one before and I am impressed! Thanks again to Jeff and to Masterbuilt and Happy Holidays everyone. Qview to come for sure 
biggrin.gif

i wanted to see you fire that thing right up in yer livin'room!

congrats!

Thanks papagreer for the video!! I was halfway joking about the video but I am so glad you did that. I am very happy that you got it and I look forward to seeing a lot of mouth watering pictures from that thing. We'll give you a few days to break it in before we start pestering you too bad about the Qview
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Thanks papagreer for the video!! I was halfway joking about the video but I am so glad you did that. I am very happy that you got it and I look forward to seeing a lot of mouth watering pictures from that thing. We'll give you a few days to break it in before we start pestering you too bad about the Qview
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
I was thinking....I bet Jeff was joking about wanting a video! HAHA too funny. Coming home from work and seeing that on my porch was AWESOME! Just what I needed after a long work day.

I am going to do it's first run with a Spiral Ham, a venison loin, some ABT's and make some smoked salsa for my vegan brother (I know how can some one do it? Its great for him though. Hes gotten super healthy (lost 120 LBS) and he feels great. Been meatless for 8 years!). Really wish he could eat this food...smoked meats is prob the most delicious stuff I've eaten, and the best part is that I MADE IT. Not only that, it's something that brings the family and friends closer since its an all day process. So happy I found this forum and got a Brinkmann charcoal for my birthday in August. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky