• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

{{Drumroll please}} The Winner of the Masterbuilt Contest is...

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
PAPAGREER is the winner of the recent Masterbuilt recipe contest. His very own jerk pork loin with mango salsa wowed the judges and he will receive the amazing Masterbuilt 40 inch Electric Smokehouse as his prize. In fact, they will be shipping this out right away and he should have it in hand by Christmas!

Here is a picture of that smoker:

Congratulations to papagreer for a great recipe and a job well done.

I also want to thank Masterbuilt for sponsoring this contest.. we have a large following of Masterbuilt smokers in this forum and the awesome response from this contest just further proves that folks on the SMF love the Masterbuilt line of products.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Congrats PapaGreer !

You're gonna love that smoker!

Bear

bcfishman

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 2, 2008
Way to go!

Hope you enjoy the new smoker.

Now you're burning wood and watts!

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
That was one good looking recipie hope he enjoys his smoker half as much as I enjoy mine.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Congrats Papagreer great entry and I hope you get plenty of use out of your new smoker. I would also like to thank Masterbuilt for sponsoring this contest hopefully there will be more in the future

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Congrats PapGreer! Great entry! We want to see some New Year's Q-view!!!!

papagreer

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 7, 2010
Thanks guys! I am really excited to use this smoker. There are a lot of you that have a Masterbuilt and you all seem to love them. 

Big thanks to Jeff and Masterbuilt for this contest and the rest of the SMF crew for some great recipes that I added to my book! 

Cant wait to give that baby a test run!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Chris

talox

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 20, 2010
Congratulations  be sure to let us know how  your first smoke in your new smoker turns out

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Congratulations on the win, PG!  I understand that's one heckuva smoker.

the dude abides

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2008
Congrats PapGreer! And to Masterbuilt for the sponsorship...and to Jeff for a great site.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Congratulations PapGreer, we'll be looking forward to your next smoke and Q too. It's all good my friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.