{{Drumroll please}} The Winner of the Masterbuilt Contest is...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
PAPAGREER is the winner of the recent Masterbuilt recipe contest. His very own jerk pork loin with mango salsa wowed the judges and he will receive the amazing Masterbuilt 40 inch Electric Smokehouse as his prize. In fact, they will be shipping this out right away and he should have it in hand by Christmas!

Here is a picture of that smoker:

de060a7c_masterbuilt-40-smokehouse.jpg

Congratulations to papagreer for a great recipe and a job well done.

I also want to thank Masterbuilt for sponsoring this contest.. we have a large following of Masterbuilt smokers in this forum and the awesome response from this contest just further proves that folks on the SMF love the Masterbuilt line of products.

Reactions: stonebriar
That was one good looking recipie hope he enjoys his smoker half as much as I enjoy mine.

Congrats Papagreer great entry and I hope you get plenty of use out of your new smoker. I would also like to thank Masterbuilt for sponsoring this contest hopefully there will be more in the future

Thanks guys! I am really excited to use this smoker. There are a lot of you that have a Masterbuilt and you all seem to love them. 

Big thanks to Jeff and Masterbuilt for this contest and the rest of the SMF crew for some great recipes that I added to my book! 

Cant wait to give that baby a test run!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Chris

Congratulations on the win, PG!  I understand that's one heckuva smoker.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Congratulations PapGreer, we'll be looking forward to your next smoke and Q too. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky