Drink of choice during the cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A jar of Shine/ corn whiskey to sip on and some ice cold Shiner Bock is my go too. But I ain't choosie I'll drink whatever you're handing me.:emoji_upside_down::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: phathead69
gmc2003 gmc2003
Had a Massachusetts native house mate back in the 70's
He described Narraganset beer as equivalent to the Blatz beer we stocked in the bottle machine. I

He was probably a Red Sox fan also. Need I say more. LOL

Chris

Last edited:
F0C16A73-E0CD-4F25-B503-11621752CD4A.jpeg

Local favorite!

I drink lots of microbrews once the coffee runs out. Sometimes if friends are over its whiskey in the afternoon. If my brother is over, all bets are off. There will probably be a lot of barrel aged beers (Goose Island Bourbon County etc). If i could get some Genny out here in MN I would love that. Have to stock up when I visit the wife's family outside Rochester, NY.

Coffee in the morning, Rolling Rock, in the bottle, till about 11;30am, anytime after 3pm Evan Williams neat, or one of many different single malt scotches. Never and soda pop or ice, umbrella drinks are for when we are down south in Mexico, and that might never happen again. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky