• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Drink of choice during the cook

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and after 3 it's JD & coke and then on to the gentleman on the rocks...

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
gmc2003 gmc2003
Had a Massachusetts native house mate back in the 70's
He described Narraganset beer as equivalent to the Blatz beer we stocked in the bottle machine. I

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
A jar of Shine/ corn whiskey to sip on and some ice cold Shiner Bock is my go too. But I ain't choosie I'll drink whatever you're handing me.:emoji_upside_down::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_joy:

Last edited:

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
gmc2003 gmc2003
Had a Massachusetts native house mate back in the 70's
He described Narraganset beer as equivalent to the Blatz beer we stocked in the bottle machine. I
He was probably a Red Sox fan also. Need I say more. LOL

Chris

Last edited:

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Usually stellas. gmc2003 gmc2003 Where do you live? Asking because you favor Genny beer.

bigfurmn

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I drink lots of microbrews once the coffee runs out. Sometimes if friends are over its whiskey in the afternoon. If my brother is over, all bets are off. There will probably be a lot of barrel aged beers (Goose Island Bourbon County etc). If i could get some Genny out here in MN I would love that. Have to stock up when I visit the wife's family outside Rochester, NY.

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Coffee in the morning, Rolling Rock, in the bottle, till about 11;30am, anytime after 3pm Evan Williams neat, or one of many different single malt scotches. Never and soda pop or ice, umbrella drinks are for when we are down south in Mexico, and that might never happen again. RAY

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.