• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Drink of choice during the cook

lowslowmac

Joined May 18, 2017
What is everyone's favorite beer to consume during your cook?. i like a good cheap beer nothing fancy like a Miller High Life or Natty Boh (National Bohemian) and sometimes a good scotch. LOVE me a good scotch while cooking. McAllen 12 or a Lagavulin

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Beer? A black porter in the cold or a Hef with an orange slice in the summer.

Irish espresso coffee when I wake up in the morning during an overnight smoke any time of the year.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 23, 2016
seems to be a theme here, like others coffee for the morning then sometimes beer thru or what ever thru evening. now when the real cooking starts with sides and such the bourbon comes out.

73saint

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 8, 2017
I drink coffee in the am, and make a cold drink like water or diet soda while I’m cooking. I love beer, but I always end up setting it down and it gets hot before I get back to it. So I’ll have a drink or two when I finally relax.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
I certainly enjoy some of the hoppy IPAs, but my standard beer is Miller Lite pounders because I like drinking from a pilsner glass. If I have a boilermaker (we call that combo 'Old Fashioned' around here, but that's another story) I'll sip on Pendleton or Makers Mark. I do enjoy a gin martini, but limit myself on olives..... they contain so much salt.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.