Down In My Freezer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I find 2 packs of sausage that i made.

Creole.

904710d0_DSC00803.jpg

eed33afc_DSC00804.jpg

Brats

c37a494a_DSC00805.jpg

Creole & Brats

7bc9d6a5_DSC00807.jpg

Nepas you gotta slow down. Your killing me! The brats look great, but I like mine a little more well done please, with mustard & onions, thank-you.

Your freezer must be a scary sight!

Probably looks like some kind of a snake farm, with all of those hundreds of tasty sausages & bolognas crawling around in there, just waiting to be devoured !!!!

Bear

Your freezer must be a scary sight!

Probably looks like some kind of a snake farm, with all of those hundreds of tasty sausages & bolognas crawling around in there, just waiting to be devoured !!!!

Bear
LOL

Funny. Reminds me when i was a kid growing up in the S, Calif desert catching and butchering rattlers. I would skin em, salt em down wrap and put em in the freezer. My mom would freak.

Well, it seems even the folks from the midwest can't agree on the right way to do brats.

Is there a wrong way?

Or this just about grandma's meatloaf?

hmmmm, amazing what you find when you're rooting around. Think I'll go to the garage and check mine...doubt I'll find anything near as nice as Creole sausage or brats though

These are the creole sausage i did that i took with me to friends in Florida and Alabama. All but 8 links were frozen then vac sealed for traveling.

31d3e9c4_DSCF7607.jpg

2b7e7ff6_DSCF7608.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky