Does "clean" marketing work for you?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
So I have looked at gas grills for my wife online and I sorta found some I like until the picture they show me becomes a complete turn off. They will have this brand new looking grill with meat and veggies that are done yet the grill is perfect without any signs of use. Yes yes I know they took cooked food and put them on a new grill for pics. However It doesn't work for me and I wish to avoid that product because of it. I have also ran across a few smoker pictures like this as well. Clean as a whistle unit with a full cooked brisket sitting on top of the grates. That is the kind of crap I stay away from.

Last edited:
Never noticed that before , am sure to notice it now!

Last edited:
It's just commercials.

Do you believe that hard body chick is going to fall all over you if your drinking the right beer.

I wish!!!  
banana_smiley.gif

Al

It's just commercials.

Do you believe that hard body chick is going to fall all over you if your drinking the right beer.

I wish!!!  
banana_smiley.gif

Al
Enough Beer and I would DEFINATELY be Falling all over Her! 
th_anim_burp.gif
....JJ

Last edited:
As for me, I would never choose to forgo an item of my choice simply because of an advertising photo. Likewise, I won't stop buying one of my favorite beers just because I don't want to play volleyball on a sandy beach. I see this, advertising, as some of the truly small stuff in life.

Disclaimer: in the interest of full disclosure, I will admit to lusting for a pair of Keds tennis shoes because of the commercials (they make you RUN FASTER and JUMP HIGHER), but I think I was about seven years old at the time......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky